Benefits of membership – what do you get for your subscription?
- The chance to bid for an exhibition in the TMA galleries, either solo, or with a group of congenial TMA members
- Press publicity for TMA events
- Support from your own TMA artist advisor and help with stewarding for your exhibitions
- Artists’ card sales in the Courtyard Gallery, for an annual fee of £15 and just 20% commission
- Artists’ print (folio) sales in the Courtyard Gallery, for an annual fee of £30 and just 20% commission
- Artists’ batch-made craft and book sales in the Courtyard Gallery, for an annual fee of £20 and just 20% commission
- Opportunities to get to know and work with other local artists
- Talks, workshops and events on various arts-related subjects
- Your own artist’s page if you don’t have your own web site…
- … and a page with a link to your own web site if you do have one
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles to increase coverage of the organisation.
- Invitations to Town Mill parties and private views
- Regular newsletters and quarterly ‘Whats New’ leaflet from the Town Mill
- 10% discount at Mill businesses: the Courtyard Cafe, draft beer at the Lyme Regis Brewery, Town Mill Pottery and Town Mill Flours
In exchange, you will be expected to steward any shows in which you are taking part, and if you sell cards or prints, to help steward the Courtyard Gallery where they are sold, perhaps once or twice a year.
Find out how to join.