Craftsmen and artists in any discipline are very welcome to join Town Mill Arts. Some of the benefits are listed here.
Existing members: unless your details have changed, you can just pay fees as listed below (bank transfer, cash or cheque).
New or lapsed members: Please contact either Phil (email@example.com) or Jaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details, or call on the 01297 444042 number and ask to speak to them.
- The annual subscription is £30 for 2018. If you are not willing or able to offer stewarding, an extra £30 fee is payable.
- Artists wishing to use the card racks in the galleries pay £15 p/a, and for the print browsers, £30 p/a.
Fees for 3D work and books by negotiation.
- Commission on sales is charged at just 25%.
- Gallery hire fees for group/solo/duo exhibitions are an average of £200/week, depending on the season (higher in the summer and lower in the winter).
- Participants in Open and members’ exhibitions pay a small fee to show a fixed number of works.
- You can also negotiate a different fee structure – for example, no commission but higher gallery fees.
Important note: regular communications with members will only be by email and the website. If you are accepted as a member and do not have an email address, you can either:
- go to LymeNet, St Michael’s Business Centre, Church Street, Lyme Regis, Dorset DT7 3DB; tel. 01297 444570 and acquire a free email account with free training on how to use it (special offer for TMA!),
- or find a TMA friend who is willing to share his or her information with you.
Although this may seem unfair to those without computers, we cannot keep costs down if we have to spend time and money on managing individual paper mailings.