Where Devon meets Dorset and the land meets the sea, seven makers and artists explore the ways in which Craft meets Art.
Questioning the delineations we create when trying to define “Art” and “Craft”, this show presents printing, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, illustration, textiles, painting and photography.
Perhaps viewing this diverse range of products and practices may reveal something of this dynamic fluctuation.
- Brendon Murless – Figurative Sculpture – www.brendonmurless.com
- Sue Calder – Textiles – Sue’s TMA page
- Nicola Dennis – Illustration Artist www.nicoladennisart.com
- Barbara Green – Print Artist – www.barbaragreen.co.uk
- Jeanne Goodridge – Photography – Jeanne’s TMA page
- Jennie Hanrahan – Ceramics –www.jenniehanrahanceramics.co.uk
- Caroline Parrott – Aluminium Jewellery – www.carolineparrott.com
Open daily 10.30-4.30, free admission