Current exhibition programme
TMA hosts a programme of exhibitions in both the Courtyard Gallery next to the Cafe, and the Malthouse, which is accessed over the bridge in front of the Mill. The galleries are open every day except for Christmas and when there is a changeover, from 10.30am to 4.30pm. Exhibitions in the summer may be open for longer hours- for details of extended opening hours, please see specific exhibition pages below.
Entry to all of the exhibitions is free and the Courtyard Gallery sells original artwork and crafts, as well as prints and a large range of individual artists’ greetings cards. The Malthouse Gallery hosts varied exhibitions by single artists, duos and groups.
- Towards the Sea, 9/6/2017-21/6/2017
- Borderline, 23/6/2017-5/7/2017
- Flourish – 6/7/2017-26/7/2017
- Crossing the Line, 28/7/2017-9/8/2017
- Three Interpretations, 16/6/2017-28/6/2017
- One more time! – 29/6/2017-12/7/2017
- Pots and Paints 2017, 14/7/2017-25/7/2017