Don’t forget – both the Town Mill and the Ilminster Arts Centre are hosting open exhibitions this year.
- Ilminster: deadline for entries is Monday July 8th. See http://www.themeetinghouse.org.uk/visual_arts/851 for more information.
- Town Mill: deadline for entries is Friday July 5th. See http://www.townmill.org.uk/pages/open%20photo%20competition.htm for more information.
And TMAG members – we have our own member’s exhibition too, running from Saturday 29th June – Wednesday 17th July.
- 2 pieces of work may be submitted @ a cost of £5.00 each
- Please label each piece with a title, your name & price; these labels will be used in the exhibition
- Everybody needs to do at least 3 steward slots 10.30- 1.30 or 1.30-4.30
- You can submit dates to Jeanne direct for stewarding or make sure you bring your diary with you when you bring your work in please.
- You may bring in up to 3 mounted pieces of work as well at no extra charge
- Please fill in the form and bring in with your work.
- Work may be brought in on Friday 28th June between 10am & 3pm
- Jeanne is also looking for helpers after 3 pm to help hang the exhibition; please let her know if you can help
Jeanne Goodridge – firstname.lastname@example.org